Mlais M4 Note presents an elegant design with its back cover that mimics leather and has a nice touch and finishes that mimic metal. In the front we have a 5.5-inch IPS panel with a resolution HD (1280 x 720 pixels), and a secondary camera for 8 MPx selfies. A side we have the button to lock / unlock the screen and on the other side its double button to raise and lower the volume. If we turn our Mlais, first find a 13-megapixel main camera with LED flash CMOS.
Below we have a great design Mediatek MT6732 SoC, coupled with a 64-bit Quad-Core 1.5 GHz, complete with 2GB RAM and Mali-T760 GPU. Although we know little processor, we tell you that having that MediaTek 4-core processor, makes this a very powerful terminal can process anything without resent device. Its battery has a capacity of 2400 mAh.
Note Mlais M4 uses a storage memory 16 GB, expandable with MicroSD. Finally say that has a connectivity that supports 4G LTE, same as the Mlais M52 Red Note, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, plus Dual SIM, GPS navigation, A-GPS with Glonass and Android 5.0 software Lollipop.
– Display: 5.5 inch 1280×720 IPS Full lamination technology
– MTK6732 64bit Quad Core 1.5GHz & ARM MALI-T760
– Android 5.0 Lollipop
– Camera: Rear-13.0MP AF with True Flash LED camera, Front-8.0MP + 88 degree Wide-angle
– OTG: Support / Bluetooth: 4.0
– RAM: 2GB / ROM: 16GB
– 4G LTE Up to 150 Mbps download speeds
– Sensor: Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor
– Networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz; FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz